Priority deadline: February 15, 2014
After February 15, we will accept applications on a rolling basis only if there are spaces available in the program. Our cohort size limit is 35 students. The cutoff for submissions is April 18, 2014.
Admissions forms may be found here.Requirements
The following requirements for admission to our credential program must be completed by the initial application deadline of February 15, 2014:
1. Bachelor’s Degree (can be completed in June)
2. Two transcripts for every university listed on your application. You will need to obtain junior or community college transcripts for the Pacific graduate division application
3. College GPA 2.75 or higher
4. Three signed and sealed letters of recommendation on BATTI/Pacific form.
5. Personal statement
6. The BATTI application form
7. A resume outlining your relevant education and experience
8. Payment of $55 application fee to BATTI
Following a successful INTERVIEW and provisional acceptance to the program, these additional requirements must be completed by the start of the program in late August:
9. University of the Pacific graduate division application
10. Early field experience (20 hours) with verification letter
11. Passing the CBEST and one section of CSET OR all 4 sections of CSET, including subtest 4: Writing Skills
12. Finding an appropriate assistant teacher position at one of the coalition schools or another compatible school
For a more complete explanation of these requirements, please see the Admissions Packet.